Our classrooms are designed to help your child make significant developmental gains, like communicating successfully and working well both independently and in groups. This programme is full of challenges and fun which engages the child to improve thinking, reasoning, and communicating.
Our children are capable of developing independent opinion and ideas and appreciate collective thinking. They learn working in teams as well improve their leadership skills. Our highly trained teachers help your child through inquiry or instructions to be able to reflect on newly obtained knowledge. They learn to predict an outcome for specific actions and make connections and correlations. Children learn to communicate their ideas, needs and wants in an effective manner. Most important, they share compassion, knowledge and friendship.
Cambridge Primary starts learners on an exciting educational journey, setting out what they should be able to do at each stage of their primary education. It develops young learners who are confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged. The program develops skills and understanding in the three main areas which includes English, mathematics and science. It is for learners typically aged 5 to 11. Cambridge Primary Checkpoint tests have been designed to assess learners at the end of Cambridge Primary (Year 6). They are available in the three main areas. The tests give valuable feedback on learner’s strengths and weaknesses before they progress to the next stage of education.
Main learning areas for Year 1 and Year 2:
- English https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/Images/23894-cambridge-primary-english-curriculum-outline.pdf
- Mathematics https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/Images/25127-cambridge-primary-maths-curriculum-outline.pdf
- Science https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/Images/25128-cambridge-primary-science-curriculum-outline.pdf
Extra learning areas offered at Kaspi International School:
- Social studies
- Physical Education
- STEM-combining science, technology, engineering and mathematics
A typical day of your child will be divided into three parts:
- Academic time 8:30 – 15:00
- Afternoon Activities 15:00 – 16:00
- Homework club 16:00 – 17:00
At Kaspi International School we are committed to maintaining a teacher and an assistant for each group of students.