In Kaspi International School activities have been organized as part of our daily schedule.
- Chess - Chess Learning helps to develop thinking skills, enhances mental prowess and directly contributes to academic performance and makes children smarter in a variety of ways.
- STEAM - In our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) classes, students walk through the design and build a mobile robot to play a sport-like game. During this process, they will learn key STEAM principles, and robotics concepts.
- Dance is one way of self-expression and improves self-esteem in children. It also teaches children discipline.
- Music- the goal of the program is to help each child develop comfort and confidence in creating music. Music is another form of expression and creativity. It will also improve their memory and boost brain power.
- Cooking – On top of nutrition, kids pick up on sequential order, following directions, even literature appreciation. Moreover, early exposure to cooking leads to a love of healthy food.
- Drama classes will help our students to discover their unique senses of humor, learn how to collaborate, develop empathy for others through role play, gain confidence and poise when “taking the stage”, and have opportunity to put all of their newly acquired skills and talent to use in schools plays.
- Arts (crafting) classes teach children to analyze and appreciate structure, shape and hidden beauty in everyday objects. By this classes hand-eye coordination and mobility skills of our students will also improve.