Important Covid-19 information
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouse to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 1.5 m apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you. No visitors without vaccines will be allowed on campus. All the Staff members at KIS are vaccinated.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
What to Do If You're Sick
- Stay home except to get medical care. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider and get tested.
- Isolate yourself from others, including those living in your house/apartment, to prevent spread to them and the people that they may have contact with, like grandparents.
- Call your doctor if you are having emergency warning signs like trouble breathing, pain or pressure in the chest.
Temperatures will be taken using contactless thermometers upon entering campus, and periodically throughout the day.
Students will remain in small groups, and avoid close contact.
As much as possible, students will have their own classroom supplies in their pencil cases. Sharing is great, but for now, we're going to discourage it during the pandemic.
Shared supplies like laptops and tablets will be sanitized between uses.
Sanitizing stations have been installed in each classroom and include hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for surfaces that are touched frequently.
Students should bring a reusable water bottle from home to use throughout the day.
Assemblies, Field Trips, and large group gatherings will be put on hold for the time being